Saturday, May 19, 2012

SL Machinima: "The Path"



"The Path is an Exquisite Corpse narrative created by virtual world artists. They were by order of scene: Bryn Oh, Colin Fizgig, Marcus Inkpen, Desdemona Enfield, Douglas Story, Maya Paris, Claudia222 Jewell, Scottius Polke and Rose Borchovski.

The artists were given a random order and upon composing a short narrative would then pass it on to the following artist in the sequence who would then add to it and continue passing it on until reaching the final artist.

Thanks everyone the artists really made it easy for me to film. ... I only use SL for my machinima and as untouched as possible. I build on my region called Immersiva. Also is a group of the same name if you would like to hear of new openings, the only drawback being you have to listen to me blather on about things sometimes."

For more on "The Path," read Gemma Cleanslate's article.

No comments:

Post a Comment