Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Using the Loo - A Fisherman's Tribute to the Greenies

The inventiveness of the fisher folk of SL never ceases to amaze me. Seven Seas fishing is great fun and the contests even more fun as the banter goes on among the fishers. I attended a fishing contest in Fish Soup Sim at Boldee Gardens. It was my first time there.

I found my self fishing in the private toilet bowl in the private loo! There were fish in the toilet and the sink. Some fishers took a chance and went swimming in the toilet. I heard some flushes while I was there too. The toilet paper roll is where we could keep track of the leading fishers. In a fishing contest you if you win you get some money and you also get a trophy if you are a leader . Of course, here the trophy is a miniature toilet!

The loser has to stay behind and clean up, but gets a crappy last place trophy: a plunger with poo!

Everyone had a crappy time!

Bold Baddingham and Deesue Parks created this fantastic place at the time the Greenies left SL to commemorate their loss. They are getting ready to move soon to a new sim and I will be waiting to see their new creation!

Gemma Cleanslate

2 comments:

  1. Ooookay, I do NOT want to see what special custom fish this place has to offer! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. (Bixyl) Yep, Gemma really knows her ... stuff. ;-)

    ReplyDelete